Reference and Study Room Section Rules
- Books in the Reference Section such as dictionaries, encyclopedias, periodicals, university handbook, question papers etc., will be issued to a student against his/her identity card only for reference purposes in the library.
- These must be returned within an hour prior to the closing hours of the library.
- The books, thus issued, must not on any account be taken out of the Library Hall, failing which a fine of Rs.50/- or more will be charged in such cases.
- Current periodicals as well as past numbers and bound volumes of periodicals will be available only for reference in the library. Students should return the same to the spaces assigned to them in the library.
- On return of borrowed books to the library, students should ensure that they reclaim and verify their identity cards.